The lawyers of Laschuk Law give top-notch legal advice in the areas of family law, wills & estates, and personal planning.
Our lawyers provide services at the rate you can afford, and are committed to integrity, good faith negotiations, and passionate advocacy.
Our areas of focus:
1. Family Law (i.e. Divorce and Separation)
· We handle all issues: divorce, parenting and custody, child support or spousal support, and property division.
· You get the advice and options you need to make good decisions.
· Along with traditional, court-based family law, we practice “collaborative law”. This is a kinder, more respectful, more cooperative, more cost-effective and far more child-friendly approach compared to traditional court-based litigation.
2. Wills and Personal Planning
· We provide a will to ensure your estate is distributed and managed exactly as you want.
· Power of Attorney and Representation Agreements for your financial and health interests.
· If needed, develop an incapacity plan should you suffer an illness or injury that leaves you unable to make decisions for yourself.
3. Estate Administration
· Acting as an “executor” or “administrator” of an estate is a serious and demanding responsibility.
· We assist you to complete all steps in the proper administration of an estate.
· This includes: (i) locating wills; (ii) safeguarding assets; (iii) preparing all documents needed to get the will probated; (iv) preparing and passing the executor’s accounts; and (v) distributing the assets (including land transfers).
#204-38142 Cleveland Avenue Squamish, BC V8B 0A4