Squamish offers easy access to all modes of transport, making Squamish the perfect base to export.
A range of tools, guide and checklists for importing and exporting
Trade and Invest B.C provides resources for those looking to invest in BC, purchase the services or products of BC or bring BC businesses to the international market.
Access to export specialists who can walk you through the export process and help connect you to the correct information, programs, experts and finance.
International Business information and services
Learn more about exporting, importing and investing from the BC Government
• Download Import Export Guide (PDF)
Learn about new markets and the federal Governments actions to promote trade
Certificates of Origin are shipping documents that are sometimes necessary requirements when exporting goods to certain countries. Often, these documents need to be certified. The Squamish Chamber of Commerce can provide its seal to certify that the information provided is correct according to the accompanying documentation.
• Members: $40.00
• Non-Members: $225 includes Chamber membership
• Complete and sign the certificate template (download PDF template here)
• Have the certificate notarized
• Bring the notarized certificate along with packaging slips and invoices to our office
• Please also bring a copy of your business license
• Please call the office to ensure someone is here (we are often out at meetings). 604 815 4990